The Big Day

   Summary
    A man was driving his car in a suit and then it showed a scene with a women getting ready for her wedding so you would assume he is the groom racing to the wedding. He gets stuck behind this RV and he gets stuck at some street lights. They finally close the church doors because there is a wedding going on. He pulls up in his car right on time and rushes in. He slams the doors open and you see the women holding hands with another guy at the reception. After that she looks at him and she is surprised and the man with her gives her a look like he is very confused.

Notes:
WHO - 
A man driving the car
-wipes sweat off of his face
-driving from fields to trees
-speeding very fast 
-checks his watch
-suck behind RV
-zooms by the RV
-yells 
-hits his head on steering wheel
-runs to door
women in a dress
-brides mades fixing her dress
-spinning ring (usually wears ring for a long time)
-looks out of window
-staring out window (what cha looking at?)
-sees the man
-sighs when she sees him  
a man checking the time
-sitting in room watching bride get ready
-looks at his watch
-dad looks toward the window
-shuts church door
priest
-book in his hand
-religious leader of church
groom? 
-sees man
-looks at bride  
WHAT - 
A man was racing to get to a church on time to crash a wedding.
WHERE - 
-fields to forest
-church
-raining
-beach
-bridge
-mountains
-city
-finally to church
WHEN - 
-wedding day
WHY - 
-rushing to wedding to crash it
HOW - 
-sped the car to the wedding
Interviews:
Bride: (Angela Grace)
*Why were you looking out the window?
"I was looking out the window because I was informed by one of my brides maids that he was coming. I did not want my dad to get mad."
*Did you know this guy who crashed your wedding?
"Yes he is my ex boyfriend, we broke up about a year ago. I guess he found out about my wedding from someone else."
*Why did you think he came to see you?
"He came to see me because he still loves me and I don't know if I still love him anymore."
Man in dressing room: (Vincent Grace)
*Why were you in the dressing room?
"I was in the dressing room to make sure everything went well. I will always be there for my daughter. Ever since her mother left I have been very protective over her."
*Why did that guy come to your daughter's wedding?
"He was my daughter's ex-boyfriend. I always felt that there was something off with him. I am very happy she found someone as good as her fiancé."
*How did you feel when he walked in?
"I was very upset that he crashed my daughter's perfect wedding. He had no chance in marrying my daughter and he should have never came to the wedding."
Groom: (Todd Tucker)
How did you feel when you saw the man run and crash your wedding?
"I was very confused and I did not know what was going on."
*Are you and your fiancé still getting married?
"No, her ex and her are getting back together."
*Did she ever tell you about that man when you guys were in a relationship?
"She did not like mentioning her past boyfriends. I do not know why, I always just assumed that they were too bad to talk about."
Man driving car: (Tyler James)
*Why did you come to the wedding?
"I came to the wedding so I could show her I still love her."
*Why did you and the bride split up?
"We split up because of a small fight that I regret."
*How did you find out about the wedding?
"I found out about the wedding from her. She was trying to make me jealous."
Priest: (Sander Hahn)
What did you think when that man ran into the ceremony?
"I was very surprised it seemed that the bride and groom were surprised too."
*What did you do after the man had crashed the wedding?
"I quickly asked the bride if she knew this man and she wanted to keep the ceremony going."
*Did you know he was coming to the wedding?
"I did not know that he would come running in, but I have a feeling that the bride knew."

News Story
 On July 7th, Tyler James sped in his car to stop his former girlfriend's wedding ceremony at church.

"Yes he is my ex boyfriend, we broke up about a year ago," Angela Grace, Tyler's ex girlfriend said. "I guess he found out about my wedding from someone else."

 Angela moved on from Tyler.

"We split up because of a small fight that I regret," James said. "I could not stop thinking about her after we split up."

Tyler raced to the wedding.

"I found out about the wedding from her, she was trying to make you jealous," James said.

Everyone starred at Tyler when he ran into the church.

"I quickly asked the bride if she knew this man and if she wanted to keep the ceremony going," Sander Hahn, the priest of the church said.
The wedding stopped was stopped by Tyler.

"Her and her ex are getting back together," the groom of the wedding, Todd Tucker said.

 Tyler and Angela have not talked since the break up.

"He was my daughter's ex-boyfriend. I always felt that there was something off with him. I am very happy she found someone as good as her fiancé," Vincent Grace, Angela's father said.

Tyler never stopped loving Angela.

"I came to the wedding so I could show her I still love her," James said.

Angela and Todd were exchanging vows when Tyler ran in.

"He came to see me because he still loves me and I don't know if I still love him anymore," Angela said.

The priest had to stop the wedding because Tyler ran in the church.

"I did not know that he would come running in, but I have a feeling that the bride knew," Hahn said.

The bride was staring out the window before the wedding.

"I was looking out the window because I was informed by one of my brides maids that he was coming. I did not want my dad to get mad," Angela said.

Todd and Angela told each other everything.

"She did not like mentioning her past boyfriends," Tucker said. "I do not know why, I always just assumed that they were too bad to talk about."

Angela is very close to her father.

"I was in the dressing room to make sure everything went well. I will always be there for my daughter. Ever since her mother left, I have been very protective over her," Vincent said.

Tyler and Angela's dad did not get along.

"I was very upset that he crashed my daughter's perfect wedding. He had no chance in marrying my daughter, and he should have never came to the wedding," Vincent said.
(430 WORDS)
 
   

Comments

  1. Who is Todd and who is Tucker? They are confusing in this story. Always use the proper quotation style attribution, 'title name said'. You should also refer to people by their last names after the first reference. Your lead is missing a few parts of the 5 W 1H questions. Good tying of actions in the video to your story like her looking out the window because she heard the old boyfriends was coming. Not a bad effort on this story at all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts