The Car Accident

The Car Accident
Who-
-Roger Clementine 
13 years old
driving a 1948 Studebaker
Was driving 60 miles per hour
- John Jacob Jingleheimer Smith 
Was driving a 1989 Yugo Firebelcher
Was driving 10 miles per hour
-Melba 
in the passenger seat while her husband smith was driving
-Officer that was there on the scene (Oliva Moen)
arrived at the scene
saw that the cars were hit head on
saw the passengers in the cars before taken to the hospital
-Uncle (Dave)
car was borrowed by Roger
car received some damage from this crash
What-
 Two cars crashed into each other head on
Where-
at the intersection of First Street and Slaughter Lane
When-
At 4:45pm
Sunny day no slick roads
Why-
Roger Clementine was speeding and was driving on the wrong side of the road
How
Roger borrowed his uncle's car

Questions and Answers
Why were you driving so fast and why were you on the wrong side of the road?
*"I was rushing over to my best friend's house because we watch this show every week, and I was running late. I was on the wrong side of the road because I thought if everyone went around me then I would get there quicker."
Did your uncle know that you borrowed his car?
*"I was excited for the show so I forgot to tell him and I just started driving. He is not mad at me he just told me to drive on the right side of the road next time."
How do you feel about the accident?
"I feel that I should have just calmed down and driven slower."
Do you want to say anything to the boy?
*"I feel that he should apologize for what he did. I am still very upset because I couldn't do anything to stop him from colliding with us."
How is your wife?
"My wife just had a bloody nose, and thank the lord for that. I saw my life flash before my eyes when that car came speeding at us. I am just so relieved that she is okay."
Do you have any advice to the young drivers out there?
"Please be careful because this crash could have been avoided. Think before you do."
How is your husband?
*"My husband has a very bad head injury and I am very scared. He is the love of my life I never want to lose him."
What did you see before the vehicle crashed into you?
"I remember looking at my husband and then we heard this load noise. The noise was the car coming right at us. That is all I remember I would rather not think about it right now."
Are you angry with the boy who crashed into you?
"I am not angry with him I really hope he is okay. I also hope he learned something from this crash, because I never want this happening to someone else."
What do you remember seeing when you pulled up to the scene?
"When I pulled up to the scene I remember seeing two cars that were just beat up. My heart stopped when I saw the older couple that were involved in the crash. This was a very bad crash and I hope it never happens again."
How do you feel about the crash?
*"I feel that this crash wasn't as bad as it could have been. I am very grateful that no one was killed in this tragic crash."
How fast were the two cars going?
"I believe that the thirteen year old boy was going around sixty miles per hour. The older couple was going around ten miles per hour."
How do you feel knowing that your car was involved in a crash?
"I am kind of upset with Roger. I hope he learned his lesson."

Article
    There was a car crash at the intersection of First Street Lane and Slaughter Lane. Roger Clementine and John Jacob Jingleheimer Smith were the two drivers who were involved in the crash.
    Roger was speeding and driving on the wrong side of the road.
"I was rushing over to my best friend's house because we watch this show every week, and I was running late," Clementine said. "I was on the wrong side of the road because I thought if everyone went around me then I would get there quicker."
  Clementine was going six times faster than Smith was during the crash.
"I believe that the thirteen year old boy was going around sixty miles per hour," stated Oliva Moen, one of the first responders to the scene, "The older couple was going around ten miles per hour."
 Clementine borrowed his uncle's car.
"I was excited for the show so I forgot to tell him and I just started driving. He is not mad at me he just told me to drive on the right side of the road next time," said Clementine.
  Smith was injured badly because of this crash.
"My husband has a very bad head injury and I am very scared. He is the love of my life I don't want to lose him because of a car crash," said Melba, Smith's significant other.
  The older couple is going to be okay, but for right now they are just healing.
"I feel that he should apologize for what he did. I am still very upset because I couldn't do anything to stop him from colliding with us," said Smith.
  Clementine had some minor cuts on his face, and was later released.
"I am not angry with him I really hope he is okay," stated Mabel. "I also hope he learned something from this crash, because I never want this happening to someone else."
  (316 WORDS)
  

Comments

Popular Posts