2017 Reflect

5. Ronaldo wins men's player of the year in 2017. Ronaldo and Messi have been neck in neck with these awards until Ronaldo won this award. Both of the men are amazing players and soccer fans want to see what happens in 2018. I chose this because I am a big soccer fan and I personally like Ronaldo better than Messi. My family likes Messi more, so we have a feud in the house whenever the awards are handed out. 

4. The dreamers are the most important people in 2017. They show that peaceful protests can make a point. All of these kids grew up with a dream and now these dreamers are fighting to succeed. I picked this because it is not right that some kids have a harder time getting good jobs while others can walk in a get it immediately. 


3. The most important news story in 2017 is Airline faces backlash after dragging man from plane. It shows how little we care about each other and that we resort right to a violent way. We could have asked a passenger to leave or found another to leave, but they dragged him off the plane. I chose this because dragging someone off a plane hurts your company and the workers of the plane knew that while they made the police drag him off the plane.

2. Dunkirk is the best movie of 2017 because it shows what it was like to go through war. It also shows that if we go to war anytime soon it is going to be very bad and heart breaking. Lastly is shows what these men sacrificed to keep their country safe. I picked this because I know some people who served in the army, but never faced anything like what happened at Dunkirk. 

1. 1-800-273-8255 is the best song of 2017 because it shows what some people are going through. Many people are not being accepted because of who they find attractive. Everyone should be treated the same and no one should be put down for being different. I chose this because today everyone should accept each other and they shouldn't judge.

3 Best Photos in 2017

Eighteen women graduated army camp and they became the first women infantry in the army. This shows that women can do just as much as men. With hard work and a positive outlook you can achieve your dream.

This is my favorite photo of the year because Joe Biden looks so honored to get this award. His face shows how important this is to him. It shows real emotion and it also shows that men can show what they are feeling. 

This is my favorite photo of the year because so many people came together to see the eclipse. This was a unique experience that many will never forget. 


1. During the holiday I asked for a camera like really close to Christmas and my parents made it seem like they couldn't get it in time. When I opened the last present I saw a canon camera and I was so excited. I started taking pictures of things and appreciating photography even more than I already did.
2. My resolutions for the 2018 year is to keep working out at least twice a week. Also I plan to finish high school and pass all of my classes. Lastly I want to try something new.
3. I am looking forward to seeing my friends from Missouri. I do not know if I am going to visit Missouri or if they are going to come down to Texas. Either way I am extremely excited it has almost been a year since I moved. I came down to Texas on May 26th and everyone was still in school here.



Comments

Popular Posts