Car Raid

When I walked up to the car I realized how small it was. I asked myself how could someone fit all the parts that a car needs in that small of a hunk of metal. I moved closer and then I realized that the car is a 2018 Kia Soul. It has a light silver shine to it and the seats are a grey soft fabric with a lighter stitching.


As I sat in the passenger seat of the car I noticed that the car had no dirt or trash in it. Inside of the car it was mostly clear of all decorations and signs of life. I got out of the car and walked around to the trunk when I noticed some stickers on the back window. There was a paw print that says, “I rescued my best friend on it.” Also there was a Marines sticker and lastly there is a symbol for the Neighborhood.


“Patches is my dogs name. She’s actually not allowed in my car for she will get fur everywhere and dirt. I’m trying to keep my car as clean as possible,” Owner of the car Aubry Ewing said. “I have a Marines number sticker to support my twin brother in the marines. Logan will be in the Marines for four years, he’s got a few more months left. Then I have my favorite band, the Neighborhood symbol because I am obsessed with their music.”


The car has it pros and cons like every other car. Overall this is one of the newest cars on the market in 2018. It is five passenger car with bluetooth, three different drive modes, good gas mileage, and fold down seats to make the trunk bigger.


“It is adorable, cute, comfy, fun to drive, and an awesome stereo system. [Some of the cons are] The radio cuts out when I’m driving around highways, but no other cons so far. I really enjoy my car,” Ewing said. “I haven’t had any real issues with it so far and I love driving it. It’s a very reliable car so I’m always telling people they should get one.”


When I opened the trunk I found a silly looking tool and a first aid kit. Later on a found out that the tool is used to break through glass.

“I always want to be ready just incase something were to happen,” Ewing said.

Comments

Popular Posts