Student of the Month Interview

Sources to Interview: 
- the Student of the Month : Karis
- the best friend of the student
- the mother of the student

Questions being asked:
1. What has he/she done to achieve this award?
I got good grades and I participated in class.
2. Who has helped he/she along the way?
My friends and teachers have helped me along the way.
3. When did he/she start working for this award?
I started working for this award at the start of the new school year.
4. Why did he/she want to win this award?
I wanted to win this award so that I could represent this title and know that all of my work payed off.
5. Where is a good place to start working for this award?
Start being committed to all of your work.
6. What amount of work do you have to put into getting this award?
I have done a lot more than what a regular student does.
7. When is he/she awarded the "Student of the Month"?
I was awarded the student of the month a week ago.
8. What extra curricular activities is he/she doing?
I am doing band.
9. What did he/she do to help the school community?
I had a garage sale and half of the profit went to hurricane relief centers.
10.Who has awarded he/she this award?
The principle awarded me the student of the month.
11. Why should you try to be "Student of the Month"?
If you become student of the month you will be recognized and you know that your work payed off.
12. Where are some places you could help in the community outside of school?
You can volunteer, help in food pantries, and help in shelters.
13. What are some extra curricular activities you can join if you are wanting to achieve this award?
You should join a sport.
14. What type of student is he/she?
I have done extra credit and always tried to challenge myself.
15. What has he/she done to go over and beyond everyone else?
You should do all your work.
16. What could all the other students do to achieve this award in the future?
They can all work hard and put in a lot of effort.
17. What is he/she going to do to celebrate achieving this award?
My family and I will go out to a restaurant and celebrate.
18. What type of friends does he/she socialize with?
I socialize with good students and they are very supportive.
19. What is he/she's motivation?
My motivation was to be recognized by my peers and to motivate others.
20. Why did he/she want to get this award?
I wanted to get this award to feel good about myself and to have colleges see that I am a hard worker.

Comments

Popular Posts